Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Back Dating


21/12/07

Rui's birthday celebration at Central Mall. YUM! Though complications had upset the initial plans, the celebration certainly turned for the better after all. Sumptuous dinner indeed!

Sitting along the river.. A romantic venue with christmas caroling - perfect setting for couples to hang out at.  Nonetheless, enjoying the ambience with your family gives you an entirely different captivating feel and experience. Blissfulness is in the air. =)



~~~*~~~
Got all dressed up later on and headed off to St. James Power House. Quan (eldest sis) and me with the wide selection of mixers - more than enough to knock us down.


After drinking I became exceedingly energetic - as what they refer to a sign of being drunk. What exactly is being drunk? I kept insisting I was sober.. Just that I couldn't walk normally I have to practically jump/hop across the floor. hmm. I swear I could do mathematical problems at that state!

Amazing experience.. with live bands at different dance floors. Totally awesome! 

No comments: